Barnsley Community Build (BCB) is a registered charity it was incorporated in April 2001. BCB Trading Ltd is the charities trading arm where 100% of any profit earned is gifted to the charity.
Over time we have developed a range of services to meet the increasing needs of people that are disadvantaged due to the fragile economic climate, education, social or domestic issues.
- BCB support the elderly by providing a venue for luncheon clubs and a home meals delivery service form the community café on Sheffield Rd “The Dining Room”, it’s also open to the public.
- Training is delivered from BCB’s training centre “Moorlands College” and from Beechurst House.
- We provide rented office accommodation for organisations.
- Owner & landlord of single bedsit accommodation, for people recovering from mental health issues.
Building and maintenance services for organisations and customers in the public and private sectors.
Horticulture and gardening services.
Barnsley Community Build is offering to the public/private sector an environmentally friendly professional Gardening Service.
- Rubbish removal
- Tree/shrub removal
- Hedge cutting
- Garden maintenance, repairs and renewals
- Mowing and strimming
- Manhole covers
Barnsley Community Build offer a painting and decorating service with quality guaranteed. It includes; Painting, Wallpapering, Interior, Exterior, Insurance Work Undertaken, Professional & Reliable, Clean Working & Trustworthy.
Not everyone has the skills, tools or time to take on home maintenance and repair tasks. But those handyman jobs need to be done to keep your home safe, comfortable and secure.
- Assembling flat packed furniture,
- Fitting blinds / curtains,
- Putting up shelves,
- Hanging pictures / mirrors,
- Easing jammed doors / windows,
- Fence / gate repairs, Guttering, Tiling,
- Repairing / renewing old grout
- Your name and address
- A contact telephone number
- Nature of the repair